It was a tough morning. We had to get up at 4:00 a.m., because we left the port at 5:30 a.m. for the Sea Eagles. The weather not so cold as expected. The ship was packed with people. We had a beautiful sunrise with lots of Sea Eagles. Some of the shoots came out quite nice. This morning was like to shoot the eagles to get the picture and to learn. The next two mornings will be to refine the ideas and the get THE picture.
- 1998 I used to design a GIS system based on MySQL. I even bought GIS data at the time for use in the Internet. Unfortunately it never workedSaturday, 10.21.17 17:03
- #CANbus hacking, with #CANstressDR you can influence single bits based on specific message/data with dedicated resistance and capacitance.Saturday, 10.21.17 16:43
- RT @littlewisehen: Bei den vielen Lügengeschichten und Hetzbeiträgen ‚besorgter Bürger‘ ist der @PolizeiMuenchen zurecht der Kragen geplatz…Saturday, 10.21.17 15:52
- @karin1210 Kenne ich, also das mit dem “sieht aus wie bei X, schmeckt trotzdem super”Saturday, 10.21.17 15:50
- Meine Synology lässt mich nun seit über 5h nicht mehr rein. :o/ https://t.co/yN30uh4DzeSaturday, 10.21.17 15:37