It was a tough morning. We had to get up at 4:00 a.m., because we left the port at 5:30 a.m. for the Sea Eagles. The weather not so cold as expected. The ship was packed with people. We had a beautiful sunrise with lots of Sea Eagles. Some of the shoots came out quite nice. This morning was like to shoot the eagles to get the picture and to learn. The next two mornings will be to refine the ideas and the get THE picture.
- Mit aufgerissenem Fenster, Wärmflasche und dicker Jacke da sitzen. Denkste Dir nicht aus.Thursday, 04.26.18 07:22
- @DieLabertasche Der parkt da wohl immer so. https://t.co/LEcA572TLmWednesday, 04.25.18 11:50
- LCD display https://t.co/NqADWvju3BWednesday, 04.25.18 10:36
- .@openbugbounty please notify your content team, that standard is written with a D at the end and not a T. The word… https://t.co/HCU8i2VlrXWednesday, 04.25.18 08:20
- RT @jenalichtstadt: Morning glory paradise / Morgenflair paradies /KP @ Jena https://t.co/gu8WQ4XYsTWednesday, 04.25.18 05:57