It was a tough morning. We had to get up at 4:00 a.m., because we left the port at 5:30 a.m. for the Sea Eagles. The weather not so cold as expected. The ship was packed with people. We had a beautiful sunrise with lots of Sea Eagles. Some of the shoots came out quite nice. This morning was like to shoot the eagles to get the picture and to learn. The next two mornings will be to refine the ideas and the get THE picture.
- RT @bigbangtheory: The #BigBangTheory cast agrees: there's a whole lot to look forward to tonight! Get a BTS glimpse at tonight's new episo…Thursday, 02.21.19 22:21
- @Detmud Heute? Glückwunsch Euch beiden.Thursday, 02.21.19 19:18
- RT @rad1obadge: We are looking for a contact to the (HDI) PCB department of Wurth Electronics that we can contact regarding a sponsoring fo…Thursday, 02.21.19 16:47
- RT @nowthisnews: Watch Fox News host Tucker Carlson call one of his guests a 'tiny brain...moron' during an interview. NowThis has obtained…Thursday, 02.21.19 15:58
- Die @gema_news geht also davon aus, dass nicht jeder Urheber seine Rechte verwerten lässt. Auch der für Copyleft… https://t.co/PnzJsU5B4RThursday, 02.21.19 10:17