It was a tough morning. We had to get up at 4:00 a.m., because we left the port at 5:30 a.m. for the Sea Eagles. The weather not so cold as expected. The ship was packed with people. We had a beautiful sunrise with lots of Sea Eagles. Some of the shoots came out quite nice. This morning was like to shoot the eagles to get the picture and to learn. The next two mornings will be to refine the ideas and the get THE picture.
- RT @Albisfjell: Schutzstreifen heißen nur so - sie schützen euch nicht. Es sind tödliche Fallen. Ihr seid dort nicht sicher! Diese Infrastr…Sunday, 08.19.18 07:47
- RT @skhonyaku: "There's this myth that the translator is an invisible presence, something that does work you can't recognize because it's s…Sunday, 08.19.18 07:41
- @insanelygreat Da ist bestimmt mindestens einer von KPMG oder Roland Berger dabei.Sunday, 08.19.18 07:35
- AugterminalSaturday, 08.18.18 18:50
- @sascha_p So, but whats the difference between the Mercedes and the VW? I learned, not much (didn’t talked to the development at VW).Friday, 08.17.18 19:53