It is over and it has not even started. This years trek to the holy mountain to Mt. Kailash is over and has not even started. The original planning were that by today we drive up to Bhaktapur, stay there a night to be early at the border to Tibet by tomorrow. But things have changed. We got rolled over by the news. Just a view days ago it happened that the protests by Tibetean monks at the Kirti Monastery happened, which ended up by locking...
Posts Tagged "Kirti Monastery"
- RT @Albisfjell: Schutzstreifen heißen nur so - sie schützen euch nicht. Es sind tödliche Fallen. Ihr seid dort nicht sicher! Diese Infrastr…Sunday, 08.19.18 07:47
- RT @skhonyaku: "There's this myth that the translator is an invisible presence, something that does work you can't recognize because it's s…Sunday, 08.19.18 07:41
- @insanelygreat Da ist bestimmt mindestens einer von KPMG oder Roland Berger dabei.Sunday, 08.19.18 07:35
- AugterminalSaturday, 08.18.18 18:50
- @sascha_p So, but whats the difference between the Mercedes and the VW? I learned, not much (didn’t talked to the development at VW).Friday, 08.17.18 19:53