It is over and it has not even started. This years trek to the holy mountain to Mt. Kailash is over and has not even started. The original planning were that by today we drive up to Bhaktapur, stay there a night to be early at the border to Tibet by tomorrow. But things have changed. We got rolled over by the news. Just a view days ago it happened that the protests by Tibetean monks at the Kirti Monastery happened, which ended up by locking...
Posts Tagged "Tibet"
- 1998 I used to design a GIS system based on MySQL. I even bought GIS data at the time for use in the Internet. Unfortunately it never workedSaturday, 10.21.17 17:03
- #CANbus hacking, with #CANstressDR you can influence single bits based on specific message/data with dedicated resistance and capacitance.Saturday, 10.21.17 16:43
- RT @littlewisehen: Bei den vielen Lügengeschichten und Hetzbeiträgen ‚besorgter Bürger‘ ist der @PolizeiMuenchen zurecht der Kragen geplatz…Saturday, 10.21.17 15:52
- @karin1210 Kenne ich, also das mit dem “sieht aus wie bei X, schmeckt trotzdem super”Saturday, 10.21.17 15:50
- Meine Synology lässt mich nun seit über 5h nicht mehr rein. :o/ https://t.co/yN30uh4DzeSaturday, 10.21.17 15:37