It is over and it has not even started. This years trek to the holy mountain to Mt. Kailash is over and has not even started. The original planning were that by today we drive up to Bhaktapur, stay there a night to be early at the border to Tibet by tomorrow. But things have changed. We got rolled over by the news. Just a view days ago it happened that the protests by Tibetean monks at the Kirti Monastery happened, which ended up by locking...
Posts Tagged "China"
- RT @bigbangtheory: The #BigBangTheory cast agrees: there's a whole lot to look forward to tonight! Get a BTS glimpse at tonight's new episo…Thursday, 02.21.19 22:21
- @Detmud Heute? Glückwunsch Euch beiden.Thursday, 02.21.19 19:18
- RT @rad1obadge: We are looking for a contact to the (HDI) PCB department of Wurth Electronics that we can contact regarding a sponsoring fo…Thursday, 02.21.19 16:47
- RT @nowthisnews: Watch Fox News host Tucker Carlson call one of his guests a 'tiny brain...moron' during an interview. NowThis has obtained…Thursday, 02.21.19 15:58
- Die @gema_news geht also davon aus, dass nicht jeder Urheber seine Rechte verwerten lässt. Auch der für Copyleft… https://t.co/PnzJsU5B4RThursday, 02.21.19 10:17