It is over and it has not even started. This years trek to the holy mountain to Mt. Kailash is over and has not even started. The original planning were that by today we drive up to Bhaktapur, stay there a night to be early at the border to Tibet by tomorrow. But things have changed. We got rolled over by the news. Just a view days ago it happened that the protests by Tibetean monks at the Kirti Monastery happened, which ended up by locking...
Posts Tagged "China"
- @DieLabertasche Der parkt da wohl immer so. https://t.co/LEcA572TLmWednesday, 04.25.18 11:50
- LCD display https://t.co/NqADWvju3BWednesday, 04.25.18 10:36
- .@openbugbounty please notify your content team, that standard is written with a D at the end and not a T. The word… https://t.co/HCU8i2VlrXWednesday, 04.25.18 08:20
- RT @jenalichtstadt: Morning glory paradise / Morgenflair paradies /KP @ Jena https://t.co/gu8WQ4XYsTWednesday, 04.25.18 05:57
- RT @ralphruthe: Seit heute habe ich 400.000 Follower auf Twitter und aus diesem Anlass nutze ich meine Reichweite kurz für was anderes als…Wednesday, 04.25.18 05:16